I’ve really enjoyed my blogging journey so far; I get to write about my passion and have my own little space to create, but also I love the blogging community and getting to know the people behind the blogs!
So, I was surprised and very honoured to be nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by Magic in the Everyday! I found her blog on a Facebook group, as I have done with a few blogs I follow and I do enjoy her posts very much! Be sure to head over to her blog and check it out.
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
10-20bloggers you feel deserve the award (I’m modifying this as I don’t have a lot of time to read that many blogs, though I wish I did!)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I can play two instruments – I played the clarinet from year 5 through to high school. I used to play in the wind band and orchestra but stopped for some unimportant reason. But do you know what? I really miss playing in a group, or playing at all! So, I was very pleased when my little sister joined the Youth Band to play the clarinet, fulfilling a goal I had missed out on.
I also play the ukulele! I am self taught and still occasionally pick it up for a brief strum… adult life is too busy to enjoy these instruments fully for me!
- I have wanted to be a veterinary nurse since I was about 10 years old. I’ve always loved animals and, if I’m completely honest, I still get overwhelmed that I achieved my life dream and work everyday doing what I love, looking after animals!
- If I wasn’t in a very professional job, I would probably have purple hair, a nose piercing and a few more tattoos by now! (Sorry Mum!)
Questions asked for me
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I love to travel, but honestly I am happy where I am! If I had to move, I wouldn’t mind but Suffolk is so pretty with a good mix of countryside and towns. There’s no place like home!
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Apart from eating snails in France on a school trip, I would probably say chicken hearts. I love Churrasco and chicken hearts seem to be a staple on every menu, but I actually love them!
3. What is your dream?
My lifelong dream was to become a registered veterinary nurse, but as I have reached this goal, I would love to travel a bit more and, in keeping with the animal theme, I would love to do a volunteer programme, working with big cats, elephants or baby monkeys!
4. What is one of your weird quirks?
This one I had to ask Ross for an answer – he claims I always talk in my sleep! I even remember waking up one morning on the opposite side of the bed and being really confused. I asked Ross what had happened, apparently I got out of bed in the middle of the night, walked round to his side and told him to move over. He asked me why, I said ‘Santa is coming early!’ – I don’t remember a thing!
5. In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie of all time?
I love classic movies (of course) and I can’t choose between the princesses and all the other iconic films! But I do love Bedknobs and Broomsticks, an all time favourite of mine, as well as Mary Poppins!
What is something you don’t like, but everyone else loves?
What do you think is your best quality?
What do you love most about blogging?
What would be the best thing to come out for 2018 for you?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I would love to see your responses, either in the comments or in a Mystery Blogger post of your own!